 |
| This is an image of the Brainstorm process |
So I had an epiphany last night. However, the term 'epiphany' is a bit of an under-statemnt. Round 2. So I had a serendipitous moment of clarification. The concept of our advertising agency Alien, was lacking gravity. We agreed that Alien should be based on some kind of societal radicalisation, but had trouble creating a Manifesto, an explanatory idea or foundation which described who we was. So come 12 pm, watching Darren Brown: Apocalypse part One, I felt a sudden rush of inspiration. Maybe it was the idea that if the world were to end, what would I have achieved? or it could of been me trying to erase the dramatic visual graphics of zombies climbing through my window. Either way, I started researching Alien synonyms. The word Cyber Punk stood out to me, used to refer to a type of science fiction, in which the future is shown as a frightening society where computers control everything. Thinking back to Big Brother, I realised we weren't too far away. However, frightening? I beg to differ. I started thinking about dimensions, Length, Width, Height and the fourth dimension, Time. My thoughts then became abstract. Alien; A Sci-fi agency, specialising is Interactive, Digital and Ambient advertising. Incorporating social media to create a futuristic and modern image, based on the concept of a fourth dimensional, cyber punk radicalisation (excuse the repetition) with the intentions to create a modern and radical change to the media industry and form a dynamic system with truthful values and a common goal to change the current practices, institutions and governmental regulations whom put a limitation of artistic advertising. 'We our the future, 4D Advertising'. I haven't discussed this with my group, the last time we spoke, someone suggested Alien being a comedic agency, which specialise in spoof advertising. I don't know, maybe we could combine the two? Though, I have created an A3 brainstorm, with a prepared pitch to win the support of my team. Fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment