So, I've got started on my Imperial war museum presentation. Myself, and the other three members of my group; Ali, Parveen and Sohphia, took a trip to the museum today. We managed to get a few snaps of the interior and artwork. However, considering the old fashioned Romanian architecture of the museum from outside, it was compellingly modernistic and airy in the main gallery entrance. It added quit a nice contrast. The trip was really enjoyable and everyone pulled there weight to the best of their abilities. I specialised in the drawing, and managed to get a few good sketches of the world war one jets and war trucks.
Regarding my Advertising agency; We were told we were thinking far too ahead, and told to think of the basic concept and image of our agency. So, we have gone back to basics. Alien (the name of our agency) connotes the invasion and infiltration of individuals minds. Alien will be an agency using promotional and engaging tools to involve the audience; It represents an unconventional agency in a corporate environment, using eccentric and extreme techniques to break the social advertising norm. I have designed two logos. One being black and white, rather gothic and the other, colourful and funky, with a more youthful and urban touch. Im really loving my team. Especially Tope, the other group member. I really bounce off of his energy and creativity.
In addition, I've been assigned a 1500 word essay about text and picture symbology. However, I'm finding it hard to grasp the concept of this assignment, my professor hasn't made it very clear on what to involve or how to structure it. Im aware these are basic principles we should already be familiar with, but I'm a little lost. I am not undermining his teaching capabilities! by far! his an amazing professor. Although, I think I need to pluck up the courage to start asking questions in class, so I don't leave puzzled and bemused.
Regarding my Advertising agency; We were told we were thinking far too ahead, and told to think of the basic concept and image of our agency. So, we have gone back to basics. Alien (the name of our agency) connotes the invasion and infiltration of individuals minds. Alien will be an agency using promotional and engaging tools to involve the audience; It represents an unconventional agency in a corporate environment, using eccentric and extreme techniques to break the social advertising norm. I have designed two logos. One being black and white, rather gothic and the other, colourful and funky, with a more youthful and urban touch. Im really loving my team. Especially Tope, the other group member. I really bounce off of his energy and creativity.
In addition, I've been assigned a 1500 word essay about text and picture symbology. However, I'm finding it hard to grasp the concept of this assignment, my professor hasn't made it very clear on what to involve or how to structure it. Im aware these are basic principles we should already be familiar with, but I'm a little lost. I am not undermining his teaching capabilities! by far! his an amazing professor. Although, I think I need to pluck up the courage to start asking questions in class, so I don't leave puzzled and bemused.
No comments:
Post a Comment