Blog Archive
Wednesday, 5 December 2012
Its my Birthday... so wheres the cake?
So im 21 today! And I celebrate by finishing my essay. Im a dark horse. However, being accustomed to the traditional breakfast in bed routine, I decided to wake up at 8 and complete my assignment. Maybe its a sign of maturity, if not, a sign of Insomnia. Either way, the assignment is done and I couldn't feel more proud of myself. Time to fly. I feel like the course has unlocked my inner Einstein ( I guess, inside, we all have an eccentric little grey haired man, screaming for the opportunity to shine, minus the husky German accent). Back to the point, I feel a connection to Advertising. I don't wake up in the morning, dreading the journey ahead and throwing my alarm clock at the wall. Im excited. I get a rush of Adrenaline walking into my lecture and hearing Jo's monotone laugh, or discussing musical revolutions with my Tutor Steve (RIP in Peter). I want to excel. I want to learn about the human psyche inside out. I want to create visual pictures my peers can mentally paint and customise and dare I say, being part of a creative university has really enlightened my imagination.
A possible reason for the morning optimism, could be due to the feedback we received on our short film. Regardless of the critical comments we received during the planning process, we refused to cut our faith short. After producing the story board and finding an ideal location, I presented it too the group, who all agreed to the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment